Second Chance Apartments In:
We are free apartment locators that work with second chance apartments, and we have the most up to date information on apartments that will not waste your time or application fees.
Pick one of the following for more details:
Second Chance Apartment definitions:
- Property debt: If you owe a property money from a prior lease that you were in, or co-signed for someone else.
- Broken Lease: If you left a lease or even forgot to turn in your notice to vacate.
- Bankruptcy: If you have a closed bankruptcy that is troubling you still.
- Bad Credit: Low credit score from repossession, collections, medical bills, or late payments.
- Eviction: If you were asked to leave an apartment due to not paying your rent, or other reasons.
- First Time Renter: If you have no rental history.
- Background: We can help non-violent felonies(over 5 years old) and non-violent misdemeanors(over 2 years old).
- Foreclosure: If you had to short-sale, or default on a mortgage loan.
Have you been denied recently? We have second chance apartments that will work with you. Second chance apartments have programs that require just an additional deposit or second chance fee, and they will approve your application. If you would like a list of these rentals, just select the issue that you are having difficulty with above.
The second chance issue pages are designed specifically to meet your needs. They have common questions and answers, as well as helpful tips that can provide you what you need to save your time and money during your second chance apartment search.